AQUATAB X is the
The device may be based on customized Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+.
You can choose your configuration for the AQUATAB X and request a price. Please indicate the desired tablet model and the required memory size in your request.
Features depend on features of a device used in AQUATAB X:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+
The features of the tablets can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- Depth rate100 meters (328 ft.)
- OSAndroid 10, upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Screen size10.5’
- Dimensions330×190×18 mm (12.99×7.48×0.71 in)
- DisplaySuper AMOLED
- Resolution1600×2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~287 ppi density)
- CPUOcta-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- Memory128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Card slotmicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Back camera13 MP
- Front camera8 MP
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- GeolocationA-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FeaturesAccelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- BatteryLi-Po 7040 mAh, non-removable
- Input technologyEMR
- StylusEMR stylus
- Net weight1.6 kg
AQUATAB X is a U/W GPS navigation ready device and it is equipped with a special navigation receiver inside. The underwater GPS navigation function works as an integral part of the system that includes lightweight floating buoys RedBASE (satellite navigation signal responders) and an acoustic receiver modem RedNODE connected to AUQATAB X that are supplied separately.
- Acoustic rangeup to 3000 meters
- Depthup to 150 meters
- GeolocationHigh-performance GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Noise reductionReliable and noise-immune technology of digital broadband acoustic communication