What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to a web browser on your device when you are visiting the Website. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you. We use the term ‘cookies’ here for techniques such as cookies, Flash cookies, social media plug-ins, pixel tags and web beacons.
Cookies can be ‘persistent’ or ‘session’ cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device when you go offline, while session cookies are expired after 20 minutes of inactivity or after exit the Website.
When you use and access the Website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To provide analytics
- For marketing purposes
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Website and we use different types of cookies to run the Website:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
These cookies are essential in order to help you to move around on the website and use basic functions (e.g. shopping basket). These cookies are required to enable core site functionality.PERFORMANCE COOKIES
Performance cookies collect information how visitors use the website in anonymous and aggregated form. They are used to analyze and improve how the site works.FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
Functionality cookies allow the site to remember choices made by you (e.g. user name, language or the territorial region) and thus they provide more personal features. They can be used to provide services you have asked e.g. watching a video.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on.ADVERTISING COOKIES
These, typically third party cookies, are used to deliver ads more relevant to you. They will also limit the number of times you see a particular ad as well as they measure the effectiveness of the ad campaigns. They remember your device’s visit in the site and help to understand shopping behaviors and thus to improve our site and provide ads and offers of interest. Further, they enable you to like or recommend us on social media (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) and help you to rate and review our products.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/