AQUATAB S is the pocket sized underwater tablet computer with a fully functional touchscreen that works with a special patented stylus or a special glove like digitizer that allows divers working in gloves and input information very precisely and click small icons on the desktop or draw diagrams.
The device maybe based on customized Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra at your choice.
You can choose your configuration for the AQUATAB S and request a price. Please indicate the desired smartphone model and the required memory size in your request.
Features depend on features of a device used in AQUATAB S:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
The features of the smartphones can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- Depth rate100 meters (328 ft.)
- OSAndroid 10, upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Screen size6.7’
- Dimensions163.7×76.1×8.7 mm (6.44×3.00×0.34 in)
- DisplaySuper AMOLED, HDR
- Resolution1080×2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- CPUOcta-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Card slotmicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Back cameratriple 12 MP
- Front camera32 MP
- Video4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps; gyro-EIS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- GeolocationA-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FeaturesAccelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- BatteryLi-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Input technologyEMR
- StylusEMR stylus
- Net weight650 g
AQUATAB S is a U/W GPS navigation ready device and it is equipped with a special navigation receiver inside. The underwater GPS navigation function works as an integral part of the system that includes lightweight floating buoys RedBASE (satellite navigation signal responders) and an acoustic receiver modem RedNODE connected to AQUATAB S that are supplied separately.
- Acoustic rangeup to 3000 meters
- Depthup to 150 meters
- GeolocationHigh-performance GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Noise reductionReliable and noise-immune technology of digital broadband acoustic communication